G4 Bio Roller – The Ultimate Solution for Hair Growth and Skin Care
Do you want to restore your hair’s natural thickness and shine? Do you want to improve your skin’s texture and appearance? If you answered yes, then you need the G4 Bio Roller!
- Efficient & effective – G4 is a 1200-pin roller! The roller is long enough to cover a larger area. It’s the best choice for hair growth treatment or body treatment.
- Grab-to-use design – allows users to switch to all directions easily.
- Protective & hygienic – G4 has a protective lid which can avoid cross-infection and can be stored hygienically.
- Free to stand – if you need a pause during treatment, G4 is free to stand on any surface without contaminating the needles.
- Disposable – G4 is a disposable device. You should replace your roller after 3 months or when the needles become dull.
The G4 Bio Roller is a revolutionary device that uses 1200 micro needles to gently penetrate the epidermis and create thousands of tiny channels. These channels stimulate the skin’s natural healing process, boost cell regeneration, and enhance scalp health. They also allow hair growth fluid to penetrate deeper and deliver more nutrients and energy to your hair follicles.
The G4 Bio Roller is easy to use, safe, and effective. It can help you prevent hair loss, promote hair growth, and improve your skin’s elasticity, firmness, and smoothness. It can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars, pores, and pigmentation.
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your hair and skin with the G4 Bio Roller. Order yours today and enjoy the benefits of this amazing device!
Brand: Bio Roller
Needle Material: Stainless Steel
Number of Needles: 1200
How to use a Derma Roller
- Disinfect your derma roller by soaking in 70% isopropyl alcohol for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face or the area you are targeting.
- Roll in one direction about four times, depending on your skin tolerance and sensitivity, and make sure to lift the roller after each pass. So, roll in one direction. Lift up. Repeat.
- After you roll in the same place several times, adjust the derma roller slightly, and repeat. Do this until you’ve covered the entire section of skin you’re treating.
- After your finished wash your scalp with water.
- Wash your derma roller with unscented soap and then disinfect your derma roller again by letting it soak in the 70% isopropyl alcohol for 5- 10 minutes.
- Follow up the derma rolling with a basic skincare routine. That means no chemical exfoliants or active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tretinoin, etc. Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.